The Law Office of Frederick F. Bethel, Esq.
P.O. Box 187 • Waterbury Center, VT 05677 • (802) 291-0769
Efficient. Practical. Counsel.
- Client-focused approach through all stages of resolution - from pre-trial negotiation through trial and appeal if necessary;
- Property Division and allocation of debts;
- Spousal Maintenance/Alimony
- Agreement to work collaboratively with other party, attorneys and professionals;
- "Four-way" meetings with parties, attorneys, financial planners and/other professionals to resolve issues;
- financial issues including property division and alimony;
- custody and visitation issues, including child support;
- Clients control the outcome instead of a judge;
- Long-lasting agreements that work.
Relief From Abuse Actions:
- Protect yourself and your children from abuse!
Enforcement and Modification of Existing Court Orders
- Is it time to review your child support order or have circumstances changed since it was entered? You may have the right to change the order.
- Is your former spouse or partner not following the court orders? Denying you visitation or not exercising his or/her own visitation? You may be able to get a new order depending on the change in circumstances.